WARHAMMER 40,000 - KILL TEAM: DROP FORCE IMPERATOR
Warhammer 40,000 - Kill Team: Drop Force Imperator will be released on August 4th 2018.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 5-man set of Tempestus Scions: supplied on green plastic, these can be used to represent Drop Force Imperator of your own Astra Militarum Kill Team. These can be armed with hot-shot lasguns, with the option to replace the hot-shot lasguns with a choice of 5 additional special weapons: a plasma gun, meltagun, grenade launcher, flamer or hot-shot volley gun. 1 model can be built as a Tempestor whose right hand can be equipped with a powerfist, chainsword or power sword, and you can choose to upgrade the left handed laspistol to a bolt pistol or a plasma pistol. Alternatively (if this wasn’t already enough choice, with 17 heads available!) they can be built as a Command Squad;
- A scenery set comprising 2 Munitorum Armoured Containers, 6 promethium barrels, and 8 supply crates, supplied on brown plastic;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 Astra Militarum Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Astra Militarum Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Astra Militarum kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Drop Force Imperator, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for Drop Force Imperator, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.