The Hen Commandments
The Hen Commandments is probably the only chicken-based, religion-building party game in existence. This is a good thing.
- 30 seconds to learn; impossible to master
- Create a new religion in 45 minutes
- Games range from profane to profound
- Improves with (holy) wine
- Try our online chicken wisdom generator:www.thehencommandments.com
Years ago, in a practice called Alectryomancy, chickens were used to divine the future. Today, as fortold in the prophecy known as the 'Second Clucking', a holy chicken is laying eggs with mysterious messages on them; they are new commandments for a new future... THE HEN COMMANDMENTS!
You are a disciple of Heninism, a little known and overlooked religion. It is your duty to interpret the holy chicken's confused commandments and convince all the other disciples that your reading is the correct one.