Pathfinder Player Companion: Dungeoneer's Handbook
Perhaps no environment is more iconic, more varied, and more fearsome than the dungeon, and when you delve into the perilous, monster-infested ruins of ages lost, you need all the help you can get! Intrepid explorers in search of the ultimate tomb raider’s boon need look no further than Pathfinder Player Companion: Dungeoneer’s Handbook! Packed with useful tips, handy tricks, and new rules and options, this volume is a must-have for any adventurer looking to brave the world’s most infamous dungeons.
Dungeoneer’s Handbook presents player-focused, in-depth discussion of dungeons, their dangers, and ways to survive your exploration—whether it's your first time or your twentieth. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Informative and inspiring articles on iconic dungeon elements and tips on how to survive the deadly traps, monstrous inhabitants, and cursed treasures you’ll undoubtedly encounter.
- New archetypes perfect for characters that frequently find themselves deep underground or in forgotten catacombs, including the trap breaker alchemist, terra-cotta monk, and dungeon rover ranger.
- New spells and magic items for every dungeon situation.
- Rules for dungeon guides—informative (but oft-misleading) tomes that can be either a boon or a curse for those aimlessly wandering dungeon halls.
- Archetypes and rules for hirelings who can take care of your estate and other mundane matters while you’re away on your latest excursion.
- New dungeon-related feats, traits, dungeoneering aides, alchemical equipment, and more!
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.