Airfix Battles: The Introductory Wargame
Quick Battles With Your Plastic Soldiers!
A fast and fun introductory wargame playable with all your Airfix figures and vehicles. Airfix Battles comes with everything you need to play exciting World War Two battles straight out of the box including die cut cardboard counters for tanks, infantry and guns in case you don't have any figures to hand.
Airfix Battles lets you plan your army using the Force Deck. Draw the cards or select the ones you need to build an exciting army to challenge your friends. Set up the battle using step by step instructions in the Mission book and you're ready to play. Each player has a hand of Command Cards to move and fight their forces, or bring in artillery support. You'll never know what your opponent is going to do next!
Game Design by Nick Fallon, Alan Paull & Chris Birch
Playing Time: 30-60mins
- - 2 x Double-sided A2(420mm x 594mm) Maps
- - Over 100 cardboard counters of US & German tanks, infantry and terrain!
- - 1 x 16 page Mission Book
- - 1 x 32 page Rule Book including rules for solo play up to 4 players
- - 1 x 54 Card Force Deck (tanks, infantry, guns, officers,
- - 1 x 54 Card Command Deck
- - 10 x Six-Sided Dice